We are excited to announce we will notify you immediately via email when you receive a new inquiry in your AHRN message center for your available listings. This new feature will greatly enhance landlords, property managers and real estate professionals’ ability to respond quickly!
Before New Feature
Users with available listings were notified of new messages 2X/day if they had selected “yes” to Send me Automated Email Notifications on their account profile. These notifications were initiated by either unread listing inquires and/or listing update messages.
After New Feature
Users will receive immediate/real-time email notification when a new inquiry is received for their available listings, regardless of their email notification settings. This email is specific to each new inquiry received on a listing. Users will continue to receive additional automated email notifications 2X/day if their communication preference is set to “YES” in their account settings.
- Listing users will only receive the first email notifying the user of the initial inquiry. All subsequent communication must be done via AHRN.com message inbox and / or users email inboxes. Replying to emails will not send a message to the person inquiring about the property.
- If a user has 3 new inquiries in a day from 3 different people, the listing user will receive 3 separate unique emails from AHRN.com about the 3 unique leads.
- Review your account information to ensure that your emails are going to the best email address for the quickest response. Prospects want fast response and by responding quickly is the best way to secure a tenant.
- Review your account notification preferences located in your account settings.
- Add AHRN.com to your email white list to ensure that ALL emails get through so you don’t miss out on any prospects for your rental or homes for sale listings!