Whether you are a landlord or a professional property manager, listing a property for rent takes preparation. Scroll below to browse resources to help you have a successful rental listing every time!
Where do I start?
- Decide whether renting or selling your home is the best decision for you.
- Prepare your property for listing, renting and showing.
- If renting, decide on policies like whether or not you will accept pets as a part of your military rental strategy, having a local property manager and how to price your home.
- If selling, consider some of these easy ways to boost your home’s value.
- Build a listing on AHRN.com.
- Make sure that communication is smooth and effective.
- If renting, evaluate potential tenants and choose the best fit for you and your property.
Preparing, Staging And Showing Your Property
Preparing For Listing
Build An AHRN.com Listing That Rents
Be Effective With Communication
Evaluate Potential Tenants
Evaluating Listing & Managing Expectations