Get a lot more visibility and functionality when you upgrade from free Bronze to a Gold Listing!
- Your listing stays active for 60 days until reactivation required (100% longer than Bronze)
- Designated as a Featured Listing for 60 days
- Priority search results display for 60 days (always above Bronze listings)
- Included in Featured Listing carousel rotation for 45 days
- 100% more photos! 20 photos vs. 10
- RentSmart Analysis compares your listing rent to similar listings that are currently available in the area
- Measure the effectiveness of your listing with our listing Hit/View Counter (new! 3/9/15)
COMPARE LISTING OPTIONS
“I love this new feature. My place in Newport RI, near the Naval Base, is occupied until February of 2016. Can you you update me on all the ad features at that time? Thank you very much.” Ed M.
HOW TO UPGRADE YOUR LISTING TO GOLD
For existing listings:
- Login to AHRN.com and click My Listings.
- Find the listing you want and select the Upgrade Now button.
- Select Gold from the dialogue box to add the upgrade to the shopping cart.
- You can continue upgrading more listings OR check out via the shopping cart icon in the menu.
For new listings:
- Login to AHRN.com, click My Listings and select Add a New Property
- After you enter all your information and select continue, you will be prompted to select Bronze or Gold listing package.
- Select your package and complete your listing.
Need to see a walk through? Click video below to watch!
Thank you so much for this new upgrade Gold listing! I had received inquiries within hours from upgrading my listing and actually leased my property that evening! Never had I had that type of response from any other websites. — Patty W.
Q: Is the upgrade price per unit?
A: Yes, the upgrade is per listing.
Q: I have just upgraded my listing. How do I use RentSmart?
A: Click on My Listings, click Detail View and scroll down to At A Glance section. You’ll see Rent Smart graph there.
Q: Can I put my upgrade on hold?
A: Not at this time.
Q: Is the renewal automatic?
Q: How does the listing views counter work?
A: From the moment a listing is upgraded, listing views will start to be counted (whether the listing is Bronze or Gold). If your property remains on AHRN.com and is renewed for new tenant searches, you will have the ability to manually reset the count to zero each time the listing is activated. You may also choose to not reset and
maintain a “lifetime” count.
Your counter will display historical data from the date of upgrade back to 3/9/15 (date of counter release). When your listing is inactive, the view counter is suspended and not counting. Your own views of your listing are not included in the counter.
Q: How do I use the new listing view counter to evaluate my listing performance?
A: If your listing is getting more summary views and fewer detail views, consider adjusting the photos, price or description to entice more potential tenants to click. Browse the resources on the AHRN.com blog for tips and tools to write a more compelling listing, get better listing photos and set the right price.
Q: What happens to my active Listing Plus Upgrade? What happens to my listing with the new Upgrade?
A: Your previously upgraded listing will reflect the new extended time. For example, if your upgrade started on the first and was set to expire on the 30th, you will now receive the additional 30 days. Your listing upgrade will expire 60 days from the upgrade start date. The same situation applies to the featured and carousel listing time frames.
Q: How does the upgraded listing “Days Active” work?
A: The Days Active starts on the payment date and continues whether or not a listing is active until expiration in either 30 or 60 days. It does not pause the Days Active counter when a listing is made inactive or unavailable.
Q: How is my payment processed and is it secure?
Payments for listing upgrades are processed online via Chase and are secure. It is best to update all listings before you checkout so that you only have to provide payment information once.
HINT: The title is a great opportunity for you to highlight outstanding amenities such as pool, fenced-yard, pet-friendly home.