AHRN.com is working hard to improve their tools and make finding the right tenant / buyer even simpler! This week, we launched a new, improved photo manager to improve your listing management experience.
Showing home searchers clear, attractive images is a powerful marketing tool for your property. AHRN.com wants to make sure that you are able to add photos to your listings quickly and easily. Our revamped photo upload process makes it easy to upload all the images you need to complete your listing.
The new photo manager allows you to:
- Multi-select and drag/drop image selection for faster image selection
- Rotate photos
- Re-order photos after uploading
Watch the new AHRN.com Photo Manager Walk Through
Before you start, your images need to be in JPG, PNG, BMP, GIF format and less than 7 MB in size. Need help with resizing your images? View tips on resizing and retouching photos.
How to use AHRN.com’s new photo manager:
- Visit AHRN.com, Login and click on My Listings.
- Find the listing to which you want to add / edit photos, and select “Add Picture” + icon — OR click on your existing photo and then the link “Add New Picture” (If you already have the max amount of photos, you’ll need to delete existing photos that you want to replace.)
- From the add picture dialogue box, select “Add” and navigate to desired photo(s) to add/upload on your desktop (for tips on uploading pics from mobile device to AHRN, click here). Select the number of photos that you have left remaining (e.g., max 10 for Bronze (free) and 20 for Gold listings. If you have 5 added already, then you can only add 5 more for free.) The size of each native photo from the iPhone should be under 7 MB.
- (New!) Drag and drop photos from a folder view OR you can click Add and select multiple files from the selection (use CTRL + CLICK or SHIFT + CLICK) for selecting multiple files.
- ROTATE (New!) – Once you have selected your files, rotate any files that need rotating (you must do this before clicking “Upload”).
- Add captions to each of the photos (you can also add/edit captions after uploading).
- Once your photos are correct, click the Upload button to add them to your listing.
- REORDER (New!) – Click the display photo of your listing and the image manager will open. Click on reorder photo link to drag/drop the images so they display in your desired order.
- Click Save and review photos!
We at AHRN.com are always working on ways to support you in your goals, finding ways to make it easier, faster, simpler and more effective for you!
Leave a Reply