YOU asked and WE are delivering! We are excited to announce that AHRN.com‘s new Business Directory is now live!! Just launched yesterday (August 18, 2014), our new directory offers you the opportunity to highlight your business for the incoming and local military community at the bases you choose.
Make sure AHRN.com’s members are able to find your company’s products and services — post your business directory listing today! See below for detailed instructions.
Business directory listing includes
- Up to four photos
- Detailed description of your company and services
- Map of your location to help those new to the area
- Company contact information
Steps to posting your AHRN.com Business Directory listing
- Current users: visit AHRN.com and Login (for current users). New users: visit Business Directory Page and register.
- Current users: Click on “Post a New business directory listing button/link” on home page (right side bar, middle section)
- Select the bases in which you want your business to be shown.
- Pay – as low as $10/mo!
- Add your business information and photos
- Start getting referrals!
1) Who can post business directory listings?
Anyone with a local, regional or global business can post business directory listings. If you are already an AHRN.com member, login and follow the instructions below. Or, if a new user, visit the Business Directory page for more information and/or to create a new account!
Main categories include
|+ Automotive||+ Home & Garden|
|+ Business Support & Supplies||+ Legal & Financial|
|+ Computers & Electronics||+ Manufacturing, Wholesale, Distribution|
|+ Construction & Contractors||+ Retail|
|+ Education||+ Miscellaneous|
|+ Entertainment||+ Personal Care & Services|
|+ Food & Dining||+ Real Estate (1)|
|+ Health & Medicine||+ Travel & Transportation|
2) What is the cost?
Installations have varying prices depending on the size (visibility). We have 3, 6, and 12 month subscriptions (no monthly). THE BEST VALUE IS THE ANNUAL SUBSCRIPTION – a 33-50% discount!. Each additional base is discounted 25%. Average prices per installation are as follows:
|Subscription Prices (per installation)|
|Installation Size||3 mo||6 mo||1 yr|
3) Who will see my listings?
All users have access to the business directory! The AHRN.com members who have designated your business listing area as their area (i.e., gaining installation of Fort Bragg) will see your listings. It’s to your advantage to select all the bases in your area to have full coverage of all inbound and local DoD personnel.
4) How will they see my listings?
There is a Business Directory link on the main menu. Also, all members have listings linked from their account homepage.
5) How do I know what installations to select?
Ask yourself: who is my target audience (very local, more regional or is your business online/global)? The more bases you select for your listing, the more visibility you will have and the more referrals you receive.
6) How many people will see my advertisement?
It depends on the number of people who have your selected bases as their search area in their account.
7) What if I want to advertise to all military installations?
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for information on global listings.
8) How do I reorder my pictures?
The main photo is Image 1, which will be displayed as the default/large image. Images 2-4 will default as thumbnail images and when clicked on will enlarge. To reorder the photos, you will have to delete the photos and add them in the preferred order.
9) I have a business that isn’t local, how do I add that?
Contact email@example.com to get help with a global listing.
10) I have friends / business colleagues, can I share the AHRN.com Business Directory with them to advertise?
Yes, copy the link to this post and paste it into whatever social media tool you use!
Ruth de graaff says
I have a house to sell, not to rent.
Ruth – are you looking for listing information?
E. Kelly says
I would like to get more information regarding the rental process. Is there a telephone number or email that I can contact to get information? I have a home to rent near Great Lakes and would like to get more information from AHRN.
You can find detailed information and a link to our live online support at https://www.ahrn.com/ahrs_shell.php?page=register_pm&m=pm